New Wave Enviro 796515300086 10 Stage Under Sink Water Filtration System
$159.99 You Save $48.00 (30.00%)
Check Estimated Shipping Cost$
The New Wave Enviro 10 Stage Under Sink Water Filtration System Kit will allow you to mount the filter under your sink comes with housing, vented faucet, 10 and all necessary hardware. To set up your 10 Stage Water filter under your sink, you'll need this conversion kit and a 10 Stage water filter cartridge. You will need an extra hole in your sink for the faucet. They recommend that a licensed plumber install this kitThe 10 Stage Water Filter Removes
- Chlorine and Chloramines.
- Herbicides and Pesticides.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg odor).
- Trihalomethanes (cancer-causing organic/chlorine compounds).
- Microorganisms such as cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, protozoa, etc.
- Heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium, etc.
- Organic Arsenic.
- Asbestos And dozens of other contaminants!.
- Stage 1 - 30 micron sponge filter. Traps larger solids (sediments) such as rust.
- Stage 2 - 8 oz. of KDF-55. KDF-55 is a patented alloy which removes free chlorine and some heavy metals, thereby prolonging the life of the filter and is an excellent Bacteriostat.
- Stage 3 - 10 micron felt pad which removes smaller floating solids and separates the layers, preserving their integrity.
- Stage 4 - 30 cubic inches of ultra fine mesh, superior coconut shell and granulated activated carbon. Granulated activated carbon has long been accepted by the E.P.A. and others as the premier, cost-effective way to remove chlorine, bad odors and color from drinking water. G.A.C. also removes organic contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, arsenic, mercury and trihalomethanes.
- Stage 5 - 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
- Stage 6 - 7 cubic inches of ion exchange resin which removes lead to below minimum E.P.A. standards.
- Stage 7 - Additional 30 micron felt pad provides an extra buffer against floating sediment of any kind.
- Stage 8 - 7 cubic inch bed of G.A.C. which provides extra protection against cancer-causing organic pollutants.
- Stage 9 - 2 oz. of calcite which raises the water's pH and lowers acidity. It also increases alkalinity, which many nutritionists recommend.
- Stage 10 - 1 micron absolute depth filter. A filter with a micron rating this small screens out cysts and protozoa, (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), and gives the filtered water a sparkling clarity.