New Wave Enviro 796515300000 Premium 10-Stage Countertop Filter System
$99.99 You Save $30.00 (30.00%)
Check Estimated Shipping Cost$
The Ten Stage Premium Water Filter System produces a continuous supply of clean filtered water and removes major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels. The Ten Stage Premium Filter removes or greatly reduces the following: Chlorine, Cancer causing organic/chlorine compounds called Trihalomethanes (THM), bad odors, e.g., Hydrogen Sulfide which gives water a rotten egg smell, Pesticides, Herbicides, PCB's, Toxic Heavy Metals i.e., Lead, Cadmium, Organic Arsenic, Asbestos, Micro-organisms (protozoa and cysts) such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, and dozens of other lesser known organic contaminants.
Produces continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water from the tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels
Quickly attaches to faucet, and conversion kits are available (sold separately) to mount under the sink
Easily replaced filter produces approximately 1,500 gallons of water before it needs replacing, or enough to last one year for a family of four
Once water has been filtered, inert and desirable minerals (like magnesium and potassium) are left behind
Includes 30-day money-back guarantee and limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- 10 Stages of Protection Against Major Water Contaminants:
- Stage 1 - 30 micron sponge filter. Traps larger solids (sediments) such as rust.
- Stage 2 - 8 oz. of KDF-55. KDF-55 is a patented alloy which removes free chlorine and some heavy metals, thereby prolonging the life of the filter and is an excellent Bacteriostat.
- Stage 3 - 10 micron felt pad which removes smaller floating solids and separates the layers, preserving their integrity.
- Stage 4 - 30 cubic inches of ultra fine mesh, superior coconut shell and granulated activated carbon. Granulated activated carbon has long been accepted by the E.P.A. and others as the premier, cost-effective way to remove chlorine, bad odors and color from drinking water. G.A.C. also removes organic contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, arsenic, mercury and trihalomethanes - a cancer-causing organic pollutant.
- Stage 5 - 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
- Stage 6 - 7 cubic inches of ion exchange resin which removes lead to below minimum E.P.A. standards.
- Stage 7 - Additional 30 micron felt pad provides an extra buffer against floating sediment of any kind.
- Stage 8 - 7 cubic inch bed of G.A.C. which provides extra protection against cancer-causing organic pollutants.
- Stage 9 - 2 oz. of calcite which raises the water s pH and lowers acidity. It also increases alkalinity, which many nutritionists recommend.
- Stage 10 - 1 micron absolute depth filter. A filter with a micron rating this small screens out cysts and protozoa, (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), and gives the filtered water a sparkling clarity.
- Dimensions :4.5 x 11.5 x 4.5 inches
- Weight - 5 Pounds
While the comprehensive 10 Stage Filter removal list is impressive, another great benefit the filter offers is what it leaves in your water: the good minerals that keep us healthy! These include magnesium, potassium, calcium, etc.