PurTest PT12 Ultraviolet Light Disinfection Unit System, 12 Gallons Per Minute
PurTest UV Disinfection Systems is an effective method to provide bacteria free water for your home or office. Ultraviolet disinfection kills bacteria, is safe to use, reliable and chemical free. UV treatment does not change the taste, odor, pH, or the general chemistry of water. UV systems are compatible with all other water treatment equipment; reverse osmosis, filtration, water conditioning, and softening. Simple and easy to maintain with only a periodic cleaning of sleeve and annual lamp replacement. UV systems operate with no moving parts to wear out, which makes UV one of the most effective and durable water treatment methods on the market. All models supplied with flow controls @ 30,000 uws/cm2. Units include visual &audible alarms, 30 day replacement alarm, lamp life expired alarm, lamp out alarm, 1 year lamp timer, polished 304 stainless steel chamber, flow control included.Features:
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Simple and easy to maintain.
- Environmentally and user friendly, with no dangerous chemicals to handle or store.
- Compatible with all other water treatment equipment.
- Economical to use, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating costs.
- Rated at 12 gallons per minute.
- 100% stainless steel.
- Capable of protecting your water from bacteria such as coliform and e-coli when source water is pre-filtered correctly.
- This unit has a LED read out that alarms on a lamp failure or when it is time to order a new replacement lamp each year.
- Pre-filtration requirments for UV.
- 7 gpg or less water hardness.
- 0.3 ppm or less iron.
- Water clear.
- No other staining issues.